Welcome!

MsMegan
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Welcome to Beauty and The Bookclub, a forum affiliated with the Beauty and The Beast web serial

Through the webcomiccomments and our tumblr page, it became apparent that we needed an easier method of communicating and responding to each other!

For the time being, we're starting small with "bookclub" style discussion of various versions of and variations on the story of Beauty and the Beast.  If you'd like to suggest a book or film for upcoming discussion, please post it in the suggestions topic!

Since we are a small community, I don't expect to run into rudeness or trouble!  The following points are  likelyself-evident, however...:
-Spamming and trolling will not be tolerated
-Racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory remarks will not be tolerated
-Please show your fellow bookclubbers the same respect you'd like to receive

I moderate the bookclub, and the lovely Rosengeist moderates the film club. You can direct questions and concerns to either of us!

All right! We'll see how this forum thing goes!

read Beauty and The Beast online!

Re: Welcome!

Rosengeist
Administrator