Quantcast

How delightfully dark

Faezocarina
It seems we are getting to my favorite part of the Beauty and the Beast equation, the part where we see just how much of a human he is, and how much of a monster. I imagine it must be so difficult to keep yourself sane after so long, and so tempting to just give into being what he is. And oh thank you Megan for the beginning to this chapter (with the added fun of flash backs to when he was human) it has been keeping me on the edge of my seat for more. I suppose this isn't much of a topic starter, more gushing about how wonderfully dark this last little part has been. With him seeing Beauty in his prey and with the question he asks his dog.

"They say beasts don't have souls, is that true, girl?"

Re: How delightfully dark

Stitchlingbelle
Though at this point, I suspect he's wondering if *he* does...